Midhani has ventured into the area of Biomedical implants using advanced technologies employed in aerospace.
Wide Spectrum of Midhani’s Bio-medical Products : In addition to the following standardised commonly used oothopedic implants MIDHANI also manufactures custom made implants/ biomedical products to suit the specific requirements of patients and doctors e.g. Hinge Knee Joint, Acetabular Cup with attached Iliac Wing, Lumbar Puncture Needle Device.
MIDHANI also manufactures custom made implants/ biomedical products to suit the specific requirements of patients and doctors e.g. Hinge Knee Joint, Acetabular Cup with attached Iliac Wing, Lumbar Puncture Needle Device
* A wide range of Normal & Low Contact Self Compression Plates (Small, Narrow & Broad)
* The full range of Cortical , Cannulated Lag & Cancellous Screws
* Hinged Knee Joint
* Hip Prosthesis (Modified version of Austin Moore, Thompson, Modular Bi-polar & Press Fit Joints)
* Dynamic Hip & Compression Systems
* Intramedullary Nails (Tibial, Humeral, Recon & Foresight) & Rush Nails
* Gamma Interlocking & Supra-condylar Nails
* Dynalock, Buttress & Reconstruction Plates
* Anterior Cervical Plates
* Universal Spinal Systems & Cages
* Pedical & Schanz Screws
* Shoulder Joints
* ‘K’ & ‘L’ Wires
* Lipo-Suction Tubes
* Telescopic Rods
* Titanium Mesh for Reconstruction Surgery
Superiority of Titanium Over Other Implant Materials: High fatigue strength, besides extremely high corrosion resistance and bio-compatibility. Outstanding strength to weight ratio and immunity to body fluids. Higher fatigue strength than many other metals. The unique quality of compatibility w.r.t. MRI and CT scans. The modulus of elasticity of titanium is about half that of stainless steel. No pitting even after long periods in the body priority.
Meeting stringent international specifications: MIDHANI conforms to ASTM, BS, ISO & IS & other standards for materials as well as biomedical products.
Sophisticated Inspection & Quality Control Infrastructure : Midhani has world class facilities for inspection and quality control for surgical implants like:
* Full range of Mechanical Testing
* Comprehensive Physical and Magnetic testing
* Total range of NDT including Gamma Ray, Ultrasonic, Magnetic,
* Dye penetrant test etc
* Fatigue, Creep, hot tensile and corrosion testing
This is the Official Website of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, a Mini Ratna Status Public Sector Undertaking, Min. of Defence, Govt. of India.
Copyright (C) 2017 Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI).
Last Updated and Reviewed on 13-12-2018